Proxy Refund Policy
If you are having technical difficulties please email our support team firstname.lastname@example.org before claiming a refund as they will be happy to solve any problems. 99% of the problems can be solved without the need for refund.
For new orders:
All orders are covered by our money back guarantee. You are entitled to a full refund on a new order if all of the following apply:
- You claim your refund within 3 days of your order date.
- Your account has not already been suspended by us for your breach of our terms of service.
- You send an email to email@example.com stating your proxy user name and the reason for your cancelling the service
- You have used less than 100MB of bandwidth (data transfer - total of upload and download activity through the Proxy Service).
- You have not previously claimed a refund from us under this policy.
We endeavor to process refunds within 24 hours of a valid refund request, but payments may take up to 7 days to appear in your account depending on your bank, card or payment provider.
This Refund Policy is subject to our full Terms and Conditions.
For Dedicated Subnet Proxies Orders:
- No refund will be offered after 24 hours of proxy delivery
- No cancellation/refund for IP blocks
Please note that this applies only for dedicated subnets / tm proxies.
If you have not selected .automatically renew. we will not extend your subscription unless you ask us to do so. If you have selected .automatically renew. when ordering the service you can change this by logging into your control panel at http://panel.limeproxies.com / https://dashboard.limeproxies.com and navigating to the User management' page, where you can find the cancellation button. If you have any trouble with this, please contact our customer services firstname.lastname@example.org who can change this for you.
All refund requests will be completed within 3 business days. Usually this is done within hours if requested during weekdays.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information: email@example.com For escalations please email firstname.lastname@example.org